Frequently Asked Questions
Our core values are
- Deliver Great Results
- Have an Open Communication Across All Levels
- Help Each Other Succeed and Check Ego at the Door
- Continuously Improve
- Have Fun While Serving Others
- Make Thoughts into Things
Yes, we offer advanced troubleshooting at every interaction. We do this by adding “advanced support reps” to our team who are trained on troubleshooting in the same way that the internal team would do. We then measure the % of escalations to the internal team and work on reducing the number of advanced questions that are sent to the internal team.
Yes, QA is one of our core competencies and strengths that is difficult to match by others. We have a dedicated QA team member who will QA around 6% of all conversations. Our QA team has its own metric called CSA (Customer Service Assurance).
This measures each conversation across the following parameters: Conversation, Troubleshooting, Efficiently Used Resources, Soft Skills, Ticket Quality Once the conversations are measured, we display the scores on a dashboard that allows our team to ensure we deliver high quality and catch any issues before they escalate.
Equinox has two training programs for our agents - an initial training program during onboarding and an on-going training program after the onboarding. We will dedicate an internal Equinox trainer to WebPT who will get the initial training from your team. The initial training will be conducted onsite at our location where we will fly down one of your trainers at our cost and host them at a hotel close to our center.
Once our initial team and internal trainer gets the training, we will create our own internal training system including our own training packets based on the material you provide.
For ongoing training our internal trainer will connect with your training team on a weekly basis to maintain and update our training program. They will gather the latest updates in the system and ensure that the information is handed down to all agents.
Yes. We take your content and then create our own slide decks, videos, and examples so our agents can learn your system effectively.
Yes. As mentioned above, our internal dedicated trainer will conduct all future trainings for our new agents and also conduct regular refresher courses to update the knowledge base of existing agents.
Yes, we take your documentation and make it our own with regular refreshes and updates. We also share back with the internal teams as needed/helpful.
- Us: Direct experience helping other SaaS companies scale from their current size to being 10x larger. We can anticipate challenges and serve as a Consultant Service Provider to help you scale in a cost effective manner. We have completed over 2 million conversations in the last 6 years using industry standard support tools with an average customer satisfaction score of 90+.
- Others: Have general experience across multiple industries but do not have a deep understanding of scaling a SaaS support infrastructure
- Us: We focus on customer satisfaction and specialize in SaaS support. We nimbly adjust to your needs and have the company’s full leadership team attending to your growth. We become an extension of your team, not just another outside vendor.
- Others: Perform as vendors who are simply looking to fill seats.
- Us: Our trainers are already familiar with complex B2B software tools used so the onboarding process will be shorter. We know how to communicate effectively with business users so they get the most out of the system.
- Others: Will need extensive training on CRM tools that cater to small businesses.
- Us: The leadership team is located in the US
- Others: Sales team located locally but executive team is remote
- Us: No costs for training and onboarding and we match industry standard costs once we go live.Overhead and management costs are included in per agent pricing.
- Others: Look for any opportunity to charge for add-ons including the management team
Ability to Scale
- Us: We are able to onboard and train several agents at a time and we scale with your needs. We can get hire new team members within 2 weeks and get them up to speed within 4 weeks. Our “bull-pen” approach allows new team members to work alongside tenured members to learn quickly. Our in-house quality team sets specific measures for new agents to ensure they only go live once they are ready.
- Others: Burden placed on the internal team to train and scale new team members.
Trusted Customers Are Saying
Leaders at fast growing SaaS companies love our team
This team is Amazing!
Equinox has provided 210,000 proactive support chats that has helped us maintain our high quality of service that is delivered at scale over the last 2 years. The result and quality of every chat is measured and we know it’s working.
Thanks to the Equinox team, we have been able to scale our business from an average of 40 clients per year to adding 30 new clients per month utilizing their knowledge and skill level to create scalable automation campaigns.
MASSIVE shout out to the WebPT East team! They always amaze with their dedication and innovation. Just yesterday they made this awesome Google Site for all our WebPT needs, especially COVID-19 resources.
We would love to hear from you!
Scale your customer support team efficiently with a dedicated remote team that care about your customers as much as you do!